Break Point Media Group
Part-Time Account Executive
Break Point Media Group, a subsidiary of Loving Consulting, is seeking a passionate, outgoing part-time account executive to facilitate ad sales for our network of local news and lifestyle publications including DowntownShortPump.com and MidlothianRVA.com, which cover a full range of topics and areas including, but not limited to, breaking news, community events, business and restaurant happenings, lifestyle, and opinion as it pertains to our respective communities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visit, call, and/or email a variety of retail, restaurant, and business establishments and provide literature on our array of advertising options and pricing for each
- Follow up with potential and current advertising clients and build, as well as maintain, relationships with each
- Collect materials such as copy, photos, logos, etc. to be used in creation of an online ad or premium business listing, or obtain camera-ready artwork designed by client
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly self-motivated and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong communication skills and be knowledgeable of various sales techniques (previous sales experience is preferred but not required for this position)
- Be skilled in assisting clients in finding the perfect advertising package to fit their needs, including time frame, budget, and online page positioning
Account Executive will be provided with training to familiarize him or herself with our family of publications and provide accurate and up-to-date information to potential clients.
Availability and Compensation:
This position is part-time and structured to fit almost any schedule. This is a commission-based position and Account Executive will receive a 25% commission on each ad sale. Interested applicants must submit a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org